MacLachlan, Cornelius & Filoni (MCF) is an award-winning Architecture, Planning, and Interior Design firm located in Pittsburgh, PA. Founded in 1889, our firm has a rich history and tradition of design excellence. MCF serves a variety of clients in the Higher Education, Healthcare, Performing Arts, Commercial, and Liturgical markets. Our firm’s culture has allowed us the privilege of developing lasting relationships with clients while providing them with the highest level of service and design.
The firm is seeking a talented, creative and self-motivated individual to serve as Project Architect. Candidates must be able to work well in a team environment and communicate effectively with both clients and consultants. This opportunity includes working under genuine seasoned Principals who care about your growth and career goals..
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work closely with Design Principal to lead project from Conceptual phase through Construction.
• Consult with client to determine functional and spatial requirements.
• Direct activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
• Prepare contract documents for building contractors.
• Integrate engineering elements into unified design.
• Conduct periodic on-site observation of work during construction
EDUCATION – EXPERIENCE
• Professional degree in Architecture
• Registered Architect
• 3 to 10 years’ experience
• Experience in the design and BIM drafting (Revit)
• LEED BD+C accredited and knowledge of sustainable design preferred
• 3D Computer rendering skill
A competitive salary and benefit package commensurate with qualifications.
• Medical Coverage for the employee and their family
• Optional Dental and Vision Plans
• Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation and Sick time
• 8 Paid Holidays (plus week off between Christmas and New Year’s)
• Profit Sharing / 401 (k) savings plan
MCF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates should forward cover letter, resume and portfolio to Suzann Charlton at email@example.com.